Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TURKISH

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Tromso

Started by TURKISH,

Match result?   24 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions?

• Spurs win?
    • Defeat
    • Draw?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

176 posts in this topic

Is chiriches avaiable is so i'd just swap him from that team with verts and that'd be it for me.

I was thinking that, but a little nervous with the amount of changes throughout the back four. 

I like that avb takes this competition seriously and wants to win it. This year we have so much more depth which is full of quality to be able to win this cup and sustain league form............in theory

I like that avb takes this competition seriously and wants to win it. This year we have so much more depth which is full of quality to be able to win this cup and sustain league form............in theory

It weird picking a second 11 and noticing how strong it is.

The days of Livermore...Huddlestone...Parker...Jenas...

YidArmy1975 and deckard like this

I guess Chirices didn't have the working permit documents, but in case he has...

Friedel

Naughton  Chirices  Kaboul  Fryers

Sandro  Dembele

Lamela  Holtby  Chadli

Defoe

It weird picking a second 11 and noticing how strong it is.

The days of Livermore...Huddlestone...Parker...Jenas...

We have got so much talent centrally it's unreal i think all of them would get into uniteds mid alongside carrick

how come he still aint got his permit  this country lets in every piece of turd going and houses them for free, yet someone who presumably is going to pay £xxxx in tax a month isn't let in so easily,  stupid country if I weren't English Id hate the place,

Deggsy56 and Coattail Rider like this

how come he still aint got his permit  this country lets in every piece of turd going and houses them for free, yet someone who presumably is going to pay £xxxx in tax a month isn't let in so easily,  stupid country if I weren't English Id hate the place,

well said

stanmac likes this

Would like to see holtby play In eriksens position as we may need cover for him, and would be pissed if he got injured in a shitty Europa match. And I'd play the same formation as we're likly to play in the league as It will give acb a better indication of where people can fit in. Very keen to seen vlad it's a shame this still isn't sorted although it'll give him a long time to adjust to life over here and training with the lads may take the pressure off.

I'd go with Turks team but swap Kane for holtby and sit him behind defoe

YidArmy1975 likes this

I am expecting those that set on the bench against Norwich to start in this Europa league match. I think we'll get something like 4 or 5 goals.