Home
Log In · Register If you can see this then you've either not logged in, or you're new and need to create an account.
Photo

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Tromso

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

Poll: Match result? (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Your predictions?

1. Spurs win? (24 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Defeat (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Draw? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

CigarGuy

CigarGuy
  • Europa League winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationClearwater, FL
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Lloris

Wow! First I've seen the goals. Holtby with two lovely through balls.
And that last one by Eric!

I speak English as a second language.

Yid_luz

Yid_luz
  • FA Cup winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Country Flag
Was great to see sandro playing and with a smile on his face ,love the guy ,this season is big for him with brazil 2014 around the corner,also eriksson is immense,exciting times at the lane

Spurs since 1963

Spurs since 1963
  • Young Pro
  • PipPipPip
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: No One
Well played JD. Do your talking on the field, not in the Star. AVB take note.

Mihai

Mihai
  • FA Cup winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationBucharest, RO
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Townsend

Holtby had many assists for Shalke, he will do it also for us.

I am still unimpressed by Lamela, but the boy is young.

Eriksen is class, a real number 10, the type of player we need.

mjbmedia

mjbmedia
  • You can shoot me but you aint gonna kill me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Gascoigne

^^^ Agree    Lamella looked good in spurts, will settle in well but I hope he does so soon as he looks at home here already

Boring second half, seemed more important we didn't get any more injuries and it was . 

How are the three?

I prefer quality over quantity most times, except when THFC are playing, then I'd prefer us to score more

TURKISH

TURKISH
  • Uncle Creepy
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Ginola

^^^ Agree    Lamella looked good in spurts, will settle in well but I hope he does so soon as he looks at home here already

Boring second half, seemed more important we didn't get any more injuries and it was . 

How are the three?

From the three games I've seen Lamela play since he joined us, he doesn't mind throwing himself into tackles, working hard off the ball and making intelligent runs. 

His pass for Defoe's second was triffic, Defoe even mentioned after the game they both been working on it during training. 

Lloris

Dawson Woodgate King ©

Bale Anderton Carrick Modric Ginola

Klinsmann Sheringham

Posted Image

Coattail Rider

Coattail Rider
  • Bernard Manning
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Sheringham

squad is looking tasty

Sean the bastard I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten......

SurreySpur

SurreySpur
  • Jeremy Kyle fan
  • LocationEssex
  • Country Flag

Any news on any of the injuries?

Apple VS Blackberry is a viscous battle but in a crumble they are harmony!!

TURKISH

TURKISH
  • Uncle Creepy
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Ginola

Any news on any of the injuries?

AVB isn't concerned, should be minor.

Lloris

Dawson Woodgate King ©

Bale Anderton Carrick Modric Ginola

Klinsmann Sheringham

Posted Image

deckard

deckard
  • Champions League winner
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Ardiles

wife came in front room wearing stocking and suspenders WTF

fuck off im watching the mighty yids

I haven't the same mental strenght as you, mate: Miss Deckard came to see me for some "kin hell" time, and as expected I have missed the game :)

I love what I have read so far from you guys, but I am a bit gutted with the injuries.

I am so glad that players like Defoe and Holtby did well: we have a fuckin awesome squad and its sounds like all of them ghave the right spirit!

Oh, and Bergkamp was the poor man's Eriksen...:)

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc
  • Loves full stops
  • LocationSidcup
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Dawson

Awful game. Job done. Move on to Cardiff

Rooko

Rooko
  • Premier League winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationEssex
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Capoue
One thing I have noticed with lamela is he doesn't give the ball away. Every pass finds its man would love to see he's pass completion, as Turk said he's running of the ball brilliant, tracking back and winning the ball back he also has great awareness. He's not quite in sync with the others but think that's mainly down to language barrier and he hasn't started running at players yet I imagine once the confidence comes and he's more settled with the team hell really start to shine. Got high hopes for this kid he just needs time to develop into the team. I hope Im right at least.

Love holtby, was funny coming out after the game my mate thought he played shit and I thought he had a good game, can see both sides he did give the ball away a few times but did make some great through balls think ill love him even if he does play shit got me holtby blinkers on.

Coattail Rider

Coattail Rider
  • Bernard Manning
  • Country Flag

i havent seen the game, but i read that lamela had a very high pass completion rate

he'll be totally tits

Sean the bastard I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten......

JoeSakic

JoeSakic
  • League Cup Winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCanada
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Lamela

Seeing him play opens my eyes to the Ronaldo comparisons.  I don't know that he'll be as great as Ronaldo has been...but he has all the attributes...size, speed, skill, strength, creativity...he has a VERY bright future.

What great business this past transfer period...hat's off Daniel!

Top of the table or die trying - COYS!

voice

voice
  • Europa League winner
  • LocationBerkshire
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: Bale

Erik Thorstvedt said at half time (pinched from Garth Crooks) that we sold Elvis and bought the Beatles. The Beatles wrote their own music and travelled better than Elvis. And he was right. Spurs has more depth and can rotate the players quite comfortably.
The only think that was surprising to come out of the match was why didn’t we score more more? A couple of rare shots at goal our visitors never really got a look in. Of course they made a name for themselves with the amount of yellow cards they got. I suppose they had to go home with a few scalps. But because we had depth we won’t be weeping any tears anytime soon. But our injuries weren’t life threatening.
This weekend we should have a better test and that is followed by Chelsea (and I haven’t forgotten Aston Villa on Tuesday) the following Saturday. Past that test then maybe we can start talking. The singing should come later; hopefully.
Did anybody notice that Hugo Lloris nearly duplicated his identical faux pas from the Norwich game; fisting the ball away near the end of the box. Once is a mistake, twice is……
Over all full marks to Spurs. This time last year we could only draw in the same competition.

I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

deadleyledley

deadleyledley
  • World Cup winner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Country Flag
  • Fav Player: King

Erik Thorstvedt said at half time (pinched from Garth Crooks) that we sold Elvis and bought the Beatles. The Beatles wrote their own music and travelled better than Elvis. And he was right. Spurs has more depth and can rotate the players quite comfortably.
The only think that was surprising to come out of the match was why didn’t we score more more? A couple of rare shots at goal our visitors never really got a look in. Of course they made a name for themselves with the amount of yellow cards they got. I suppose they had to go home with a few scalps. But because we had depth we won’t be weeping any tears anytime soon. But our injuries weren’t life threatening.
This weekend we should have a better test and that is followed by Chelsea (and I haven’t forgotten Aston Villa on Tuesday) the following Saturday. Past that test then maybe we can start talking. The singing should come later; hopefully.
Did anybody notice that Hugo Lloris nearly duplicated his identical faux pas from the Norwich game; fisting the ball away near the end of the box. Once is a mistake, twice is……
Over all full marks to Spurs. This time last year we could only draw in the same competition.

Love that quote.

There is only ONE Ledley King

TO DARE IS TO DO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Log In · Register If you can see this then you've either not logged in, or you're new and need to create an account.