Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neophyte

Leicester City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Started by Neophyte,

Leicester v Tottenham   5 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

Pressure off...second place secured...home unbeaten record intact for this season...time to just subconsciously take the foot off the pedal ever so slightly....draw for me.

I would rotate the players and give the backup players a chance to impress this week. An extra week to rest is good for the players after a busy season.

I woukld expect that The Poch will want to win the last two games, as will the -players. If he/they decide to have a rest than all well and good. Just as long as somebody gives vardy a good kicking early on from me.

daft yank and Borodin like this

4 hours ago, Tonto911 said:

I woukld expect that The Poch will want to win the last two games, as will the -players. If he/they decide to have a rest than all well and good. Just as long as somebody gives vardy a good kicking early on from me.

Personally I would put Sissoko on the pitch right from the start with that one instruction...."Vardy.....Attack !!".....then after he gets sent off and we go down to ten men it's a cert draw....where's that pools coupon ???

Tonto911 likes this

I agree we owe Leicester a beating  the upstarts get Janssen on to run around like a headless chicken and have a run out before we sell him in the summer. 

Garyjones1271 likes this

17 hours ago, Borodin said:

Personally I would put Sissoko on the pitch right from the start with that one instruction...."Vardy.....Attack !!".....then after he gets sent off and we go down to ten men it's a cert draw....where's that pools coupon ???

yeah, but can we trust Sissoko to REALLY hurt him ?

personally I would like him to kicked on the achilles tendon.....just like vardy did to Saints' Van Dijk,(who I would love to see at THFC...) which put him out of the game for a while recently.......

18 hours ago, Borodin said:

I'd put Sissoko on the pitch too, somewhere in Mongolia   Mon"goal" lia? maybe somewhere more remote than that

26 minutes ago, daft yank said:

I'd put Sissoko on the pitch too, somewhere in Mongolia   Mon"goal" lia? maybe somewhere more remote than that

as he plays like one, how about Vulvia ?

daft yank likes this

48 minutes ago, Neophyte said:

No let up this year. The lads are taking care of business at Leicester.

Yep... 2- 0 already....great stuff

3 - 1 now and that just typifies the difference in our attitude....when Leicester scored there was no retreat and defend the one goal lead...it was just a matter of continue to play and press...nice to see such confidence.

Blimey...6 - 1 and four goals for Harry....absolutely awesome performance...

Salopspur likes this

Sissoko is an absolute embarassment and if this is Poch's way of putting him in the shop window then I hope he's also made a sign that reads Sale Now On....because if he does go it won't be for £30m

France must be desperate :

Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Moussa Sissoko is perhaps the surprise name in the France squad for their forthcoming games against Paraguay, Sweden and England in June.Despite an underwhelming debut season with the Spurs, Sissoko, who starts for Mauricio Pochettino’s side against Leicester City tonight, keeps his place in the squad. France coach Didier Deschamps is presumably still rewarding the former Newcastle United man for his strong showing at Euro 2016 last summer.Sissoko’s Spurs team-mate Hugo Lloris is also in the squad. Premier League champions Chelsea have Kurt Zouma and N’Golo Kante involved, while Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud are also included. Manchester United’s Paul Pogba is the final Premier League representative.

coleraine spurs likes this

53 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Yep... 2- 0 already....great stuff

3 - 1 now and that just typifies the difference in our attitude....when Leicester scored there was no retreat and defend the one goal lead...it was just a matter of continue to play and press...nice to see such confidence.

Blimey...6 - 1 and four goals for Harry....absolutely awesome performance...

We were great tonight. COYS

On 15 May 2017 at 4:05 PM, daft yank said:

I feel we gotta go hard one more time here, I think we owe Leicester one

On 17 May 2017 at 1:43 PM, stanmac said:

Trippier unavailable due to his concussion incurred against Utd on Sunday.

Walker unavailable due to an ankle injury.

Is walker actually injured or tactically injured. I'm wondering if he is preparing for life at Man City?? Also, why was Eriksen on the bench today? Rumours floating around maybe he will be sold too???  

yes the result was fantastic and I would like to see them go up to hull and annihilate them , not matter to hull now, hope harry gets the top goal scorer now and hugo the golden glove, then strive for improvements next season, go a step further. sissoko is an embarrassment, I will mention other ok players we can get shot of after sunday, until then I'm feeling real good and do not want to ruin this feeling talking about deadwood.........COYS.

stanmac likes this

9 minutes ago, coleraine spurs said:

yes the result was fantastic and I would like to see them go up to hull and annihilate them , not matter to hull now, hope harry gets the top goal scorer now and hugo the golden glove, then strive for improvements next season, go a step further. sissoko is an embarrassment, I will mention other ok players we can get shot of after sunday, until then I'm feeling real good and do not want to ruin this feeling talking about deadwood.........COYS.

Hugo can now only share the golden glove award as Courtois is one clean sheet ahead....can't really see Sunderland troubling him though this weekend so it looks as though Lloris will miss out......shame.