Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neophyte

Leicester City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Started by Neophyte,

Leicester v Tottenham   5 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

now it is time for the second team, rest up gentlemmen.       May Sissoko and Jansen score a hat trick each Onamah get the single game assists record, let Pau Lopez have at it

3 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

How can Son be so shit yet still score 20+ goals. If he was actually any good, he'd be up there with Messi !!!

One of the mysteries of the Orient......

9 hours ago, daft yank said:

now it is time for the second team, rest up gentlemmen.       May Sissoko and Jansen score a hat trick each Onamah get the single game assists record, let Pau Lopez have at it

They won't play Lopez because Lloris still has a slim chance of sharing the golden glove award with Courtois....Hugo needs one more clean sheet and Sunderland need a goal

daft yank likes this

On 16/05/2017 at 0:32 PM, Tonto911 said:

i want The Kane to hattrick them, and overtake Lukaku......

The Kane ! Even better than I wanted for !!!!!

daft yank likes this

4 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

How can Son be so shit yet still score 20+ goals. If he was actually any good, he'd be up there with Messi !!!

i have noticed so many changes in his game recently. In fact all of the main scorers look well coached now. There is hope for Vincent !

Did you notice how angry The Poch was when Sonny skied one early on, he literally leapt off the bench and indicated with his arms what Sonny should have done....keeping the ball low..... and later on..... he did  - twice !

13 hours ago, daft yank said:

this has been the greatest season I've witnessed since I realized I was a spurs fan OMG what a season

I have stated that so many times since 1962......... It ain't finished yet......

daft yank and Neophyte like this

3 hours ago, Tonto911 said:

i have noticed so many changes in his game recently. In fact all of the main scorers look well coached now. There is hope for Vincent !

Did you notice how angry The Poch was when Sonny skied one early on, he literally leapt off the bench and indicated with his arms what Sonny should have done....keeping the ball low..... and later on..... he did  - twice !

I noticed that and I watched it again on tv today and that's what I have always wanted to see in poch. Right so it's time for me to tell you how wrong I got it, I didn't believe we had a chance in finishing top 3, I stated it would be 5th for me and I am very happy to say I know fuck all. Poch has been outstanding in the premier league, not so great in the champions league but he has completely won me over, I was even singing his name quite loudly last night. For me if poch can now go and buy us that mane type player we so desperately need as carragher put it so well to give us that added pace needed away from home  I firmly believe we can challenge for real next season. I would love to see us get lacazette as a different option up top and Douglas Costa. Spend 80 million on those 2 and give us our best chance possible to win silverware. Great performance last night and how about son, Alli and the Kane as you call him all hitting 20 plus goals. Son has definitely improved and is a good squad player, sell sissoko, janssen, amongst others and I believe poch might just be able to help bring this club success but it has to be next season. No more close failings. What a great season and what a time to be supporting Tottenham. 

Cromulentmart likes this

6 minutes ago, Garyjones1271 said:

I noticed that and I watched it again on tv today and that's what I have always wanted to see in poch. Right so it's time for me to tell you how wrong I got it, I didn't believe we had a chance in finishing top 3, I stated it would be 5th for me and I am very happy to say I know fuck all. Poch has been outstanding in the premier league, not so great in the champions league but he has completely won me over, I was even singing his name quite loudly last night. For me if poch can now go and buy us that mane type player we so desperately need as carragher put it so well to give us that added pace needed away from home  I firmly believe we can challenge for real next season. I would love to see us get lacazette as a different option up top and Douglas Costa. Spend 80 million on those 2 and give us our best chance possible to win silverware. Great performance last night and how about son, Alli and the Kane as you call him all hitting 20 plus goals. Son has definitely improved and is a good squad player, sell sissoko, janssen, amongst others and I believe poch might just be able to help bring this club success but it has to be next season. No more close failings. What a great season and what a time to be supporting Tottenham. 

Good on you Gary !!

This team have changed my life in the last few weeks, after years of hoping we are going to win I now feel we are going to win every game, even when our opponents get a rare goal I see it as a slight blip and we will just carry on playing with confidence, no more everyone kicking the ball anywhere or giving away silly freekicks, just a professional performance and control. 

Garyjones1271 and stanmac like this

On 19/05/2017 at 10:21 AM, Cromulentmart said:

I've noticed with Son,that his finishing is considerably better when he has less time to think and the chance is way more difficult. He's scored some cracking goals this year. 

3 minutes ago, Salopspur said:

I've noticed with Son,that his finishing is considerably better when he has less time to think and the chance is way more difficult. He's scored some cracking goals this year. 

Natural goal scorer ?....see it so often with some players...no time to think = goal....opportunity to consider options = glaring miss

Salopspur likes this