Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stanmac

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPURFECT

Started by stanmac,

Thx a lot. It was the 30th international world-spurfect-day Tonto, so I hope you all also had a great time. And thx Stan for your message!

I enjoyed some nice days in Cesky Krumlov with my girlfriend, but now back to work. Unfortunately I don't find more time to write, cause I have to renew my apartment. Im not bob the builder, so it will take a while to finish the project. Added to this its hot as hell and I'm really sweating my balls off! In September I will travel to Bosnia, because a friend of my will marry. I already offered him my sincere condolences, but in return he made me his best man. Afterwards I hope I can find the right way to the croatian sea, cause the homemade "spirits" in Bosnia are famous to get lost in your own house or to wake up naked in the middle of nowhere without any clue what happened! ;)

What are you all doing in your holidays? 

stanmac likes this

On 20/07/2017 at 0:53 PM, Spurfect said:

Thx a lot. It was the 30th international world-spurfect-day Tonto, so I hope you all also had a great time. And thx Stan for your message!

I enjoyed some nice days in Cesky Krumlov with my girlfriend, but now back to work. Unfortunately I don't find more time to write, cause I have to renew my apartment. Im not bob the builder, so it will take a while to finish the project. Added to this its hot as hell and I'm really sweating my balls off! In September I will travel to Bosnia, because a friend of my will marry. I already offered him my sincere condolences, but in return he made me his best man. Afterwards I hope I can find the right way to the croatian sea, cause the homemade "spirits" in Bosnia are famous to get lost in your own house or to wake up naked in the middle of nowhere without any clue what happened! ;)

What are you all doing in your holidays? 

Golf... Loving it !