Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daft yank

Yeah I had to google him

Started by daft yank,

Davinson Sanchez, WOW. super exciting, full of himself, unbelievable passing, unbelievable tackles, (some of which would get called a foul if the player being tackled took a dive(you know like a Chelsea player, or an Arsenal player) I don't know that "diving" is considered a tactic in the Eredevisie (it doesn't seem so) but we know it is considered a skill at Chelsit and Arse nal. 35 mil is steep but what a fun player. We have not had a lot of luck with Brazilians as of late, but I hope we sign him

Well, he's Colombian. The fee is steep but it's much less than Walker or Van Dijk. Clubs are constantly trying to sign Toby and Dier. We don't want to look for a replacement in the last min. Or we can sell Wimmer to get some money back.

Mr8ball likes this

7 hours ago, TC1000 said:

Who is Pape Diop?

A risky move! But he is cheap and when if not now before the price explodes. Although I heard their is a buy out clause about 25 million. Pochettino shall train him to his potential. I guess they make him out as possible replacement for Dembs. A Keita kinda player who is chased by Liverpool (70 million) as you know and a cheaper option for Seri. Its said the deal is done. Lyon stopped bidding and maintained an english team made the run. But IMO even if we have signed him, he should stay with Celta to get playing time and a private english teacher.

20 hours ago, daft yank said:

Davinson Sanchez, WOW. super exciting, full of himself, unbelievable passing, unbelievable tackles, (some of which would get called a foul if the player being tackled took a dive(you know like a Chelsea player, or an Arsenal player) I don't know that "diving" is considered a tactic in the Eredevisie (it doesn't seem so) but we know it is considered a skill at Chelsit and Arse nal. 35 mil is steep but what a fun player. We have not had a lot of luck with Brazilians as of late, but I hope we sign him

Sanchez is beside Jerry Mina the new generation of the columbian defense. Sanchez would make sense, although I would prefer Mina. But it seems he already has an contract with Barca. Sanchez is fast and strong and for what I saw a very focused player. But he also makes silly mistakes, but under Poch he could become a strong defender. An interesting fact is, that Sanchez wasn't in the Ajax match on Saturday. I feel very bad for Ajax who has lost to Heracles. But losing Tete they are now using Veltman permanently on the right, who is CRAP when not playing in the centre, but it also shows, how important Sanchez is when playing. Something tells me he could also come as back up for Wany

Mr8ball likes this

Supposedly we've been inquiring about Martial from Citeh? I don't think he would have been a good fit and fortunately Citeh blocked that move. however much is he valued at? surely he'd come in as our highest paid player? not half the man that Harry is

Been tweeting to Davinson about his move to Spurs, given Levy's negotiating prowess I figured it couldn't hurt to offer a little encouragement (Levy will probably make him pay for his own ink if he should sign)

On 13/08/2017 at 4:20 AM, daft yank said:

Supposedly we've been inquiring about Martial from Citeh? I don't think he would have been a good fit and fortunately Citeh blocked that move. however much is he valued at? surely he'd come in as our highest paid player? not half the man that Harry is

Martial is at Yanited, so no surprise that citeh said "no"... lol

Spurfect likes this

1 hour ago, Tonto911 said:

Oh yes I do.... I often miss putts..... lol

you got some nice Golf courses in Carolina....

Same here!!! Just took delivery of a new Odyssey putter this morning (along with with a Cobra F6 3/4 fairway) - hopefully that will improve things for me, although I doubt it very much!!! 

i live less than two blocks from what many consider to be one of the best mountain courses,It is great for snowboarding and sledding for myself and the kids during the winter also the PGA championship was held at Quail Hollow last weekend that is an hour and forty five minutes from here but most know us for Pinehurst which is three hours south east.