Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Neophyte

PL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Bournemouth

Started by Neophyte,

Tottenham v Bournemouth   7 members have voted

1. 1. What's your result?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 posts in this topic

Enough Now! Burnley, Swansea 4 points dropped. I appreciate both tough games when the mentality of the opposition is to have 9+ behind the ball and look to catch us on the break and I'm sure teams give that extra 10% when playing us at Wembley. Bournmouth I'm hoping will be a little more adventurous which will suit us so I can only see a comfortable win with no goals conceded.

3-0.

Taking into account the internationals/Injuries I would not mind seeing........

4-4-1-1: KWP/Toby/Verts/Davies (4): Son/Sissoko/Eriksen/N'Koudon (4): Alli (1): Kane (1):

COYS!

A no brainer. Another comfortable win to get the 3 teams above us starting to take our threat seriously. City and United will start drooping points and it will be game on.

COYS

23 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

We should win easily without conceding. I can't see it going any other way ............ but I felt the same about Burnley and Swansea

Please change your feelings to a Spursey game and dropping points and see if that works.   lol

COYS

Cromulentmart likes this

They will be scared to death of The Kane. Remember what he did to them at theirs a couple of seasons ago.... Time for Dele to step as well....

Should be a goalfest.

Edit: Will be a goalfest.

Cromulentmart likes this

I've gone for a win but I felt the same as Cromulentmart said about the other games! I'm predicting a 4-1 and hope Defoe doesn't get the feel for goal! I'm also hoping for a victory as I'm going to the game! Really fed up with all this Kane talk. X

Cromulentmart likes this

3 hours ago, SMD said:

I've gone for a win but I felt the same as Cromulentmart said about the other games! I'm predicting a 4-1 and hope Defoe doesn't get the feel for goal! I'm also hoping for a victory as I'm going to the game! Really fed up with all this Kane talk. X

Kane talk ?

4 hours ago, Tonto911 said:

Kane talk ?

I suspect, Tonto, he doesn't like hearing any talk about the possibility of Harry being poached as, quite probably, none of us like to read or hear about the possibility. I think the majority feel there is a very good chance he will see out his time with us. However, if it is being discussed by pundits and journos, it is part and parcel of football.

COYS 

2 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I suspect, Tonto, he doesn't like hearing any talk about the possibility of Harry being poached as, quite probably, none of us like to read or hear about the possibility. I think the majority feel there is a very good chance he will see out his time with us. However, if it is being discussed by pundits and journos, it is part and parcel of football.

COYS 

Yes, I mean all the talk about him moving on. I'm hoping he will be another Ledley and stay for good.

Sylvia

PS Not too impressed with Wembley pitch after NFL!

Jamesinashby and stanmac like this

5 hours ago, hastingsyid said:

we would win this league if we were still at our home,we need to turn wembley around sharpish and if we do then we will go close

I still think we can and will win the league this season. I'm supremely optimistic about it in fact. 

However, I may think differently after the Bournemouth game.

Jamesinashby likes this

I'm happy with our business over the summer, strength and pace with Aurier (who will hopefully prove me wrong) and Sanchez added and I think the boy Foyth has the potential to become another Bobby Moore. Toby/Verts are our Hansen/Lawrenson. Llorente is the plan B up top we needed, Sissoko is looking like he fancies it this season, young Winks, who my boy loves and wears his 29 shirt, looks like he will feature a fair bit this season always looking to go forward. Eriksen has been a 7+ in every game so far. Davies the most improved for me and we still have Rose/Wanyama/Lamela/Dembele to return to full fitness plus a January window if tweaks are needed. Sonny who's movement is first class, along with his finishing most of the time. Dele once he focuses himself we know has the potential to become world class and then there's the other fella who wears the 10 shirt!!

The future is bright! The future is Navy and White!

COYS!

GPK and Tonto911 like this

5 hours ago, Cromulentmart said:

I still think we can and will win the league this season. I'm supremely optimistic about it in fact. 

I like this part only.........

19 hours ago, SMD said:

Yes, I mean all the talk about him moving on. I'm hoping he will be another Ledley and stay for good.

Sylvia

PS Not too impressed with Wembley pitch after NFL!

There is a great article out there, with harry firmly stating that he's here for the duration....

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/harry-kane-spurs-real-madrid-13716827

Hey, I see you are in Guildford as well Sylvia.

Whereabouts ?

1 hour ago, stanmac said:

Who remembers this.

Who is Sylvia? Where is she?

1 hour ago, stanmac said:

I think it was a television show.

More wibble wibble from one of our Welsh correspondants.....

stanmac likes this

I would be a rich person if I got a £ for every time I've heard "who is Sylvia where is she" any donations would be greatly received!

Im up in Send Marsh Tonto.

stanmac likes this

With the distraction of Internationals now out of the way get the boys back at Hotspur Way and lets now focus on the real job in hand. Trying to win The 2017/18 Premier League Title!

COYS!!

8 hours ago, Royce 71 said:

With the distraction of Internationals now out of the way get the boys back at Hotspur Way and lets now focus on the real job in hand. Trying to win The 2017/18 Premier League Title!

COYS!!

They are not out of the way .... yet!

Wales have a game this evening !!

Jamesinashby likes this

47 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

They are not out of the way .... yet!

Wales have a game this evening !!

Good luck with that.