Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamesinashby

Expressing anger, frustration and delight

Started by Jamesinashby,

Just a gentle reminder folks. This is a public forum. The excessive use of language one wouldn't use in front of one's parent's, children or in public isn't always necessary. There will be occasions when only the 'f' word really expresses the emotion and that is the time to use it. The practice of always putting it into the sentence regardless that it makes no sense is again creeping in. Also, the 'c' word which is especially offensive to women is cropping up.

I have deleted a few posts lately letting those I have done it to know by PMs. I feel this is the best way to Moderate rather than do it publicly. I hope you will help me in my job by moderating your emotions to a manner in which you would to family friends and in public.

Supporting our beloved Spurs drags us through the deepest of emotions is asking a helluva lot. But if you could please try and hold back  of the excessive use of it, we can remain a friendly to all forum.

Thank you.

COYS

Royce 71, Neophyte and Tonto911 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Just a gentle reminder folks. This is a public forum. The excessive use of language one wouldn't use in front of one's parent's, children or in public isn't always necessary. There will be occasions when only the 'f' word really expresses the emotion and that is the time to use it. The practice of always putting it into the sentence regardless that it makes no sense is again creeping in. Also, the 'c' word which is especially offensive to women is cropping up.

I have deleted a few posts lately letting those I have done it to know by PMs. I feel this is the best way to Moderate rather than do it publicly. I hope you will help me in my job by moderating your emotions to a manner in which you would to family friends and in public.

Supporting our beloved Spurs drags us through the deepest of emotions is asking a helluva lot. But if you could please try and hold back  of the excessive use of it, we can remain a friendly to all forum.

Thank you.

COYS

James, can we also ban the use of that word beginning with A... woolwich is perfectly acceptable, and historically correct. Thank you.

Royce 71 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tonto911 said:

James, can we also ban the use of that word beginning with A... woolwich is perfectly acceptable, and historically correct. Thank you.

Fine by me. Also acceptable is to refer to them as the arse or feckin arsehole. The only thing that worries me is it may not be politically correct. It may be insulting the words arse and arsehole. 

COYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Fine by me. Also acceptable is to refer to them as the arse or feckin arsehole. The only thing that worries me is it may not be politically correct. It may be insulting the words arse and arsehole. 

COYS

Steady James!!:)

Tonto911 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now