Welcome to Spurs Web

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

1. Forum News

1. Announcements, Feedback & Support

To help keep all our loyal members informed of any changes or updates to the forum, staff will pop in here and tell you about them. Also please give us some feedback and if you're having any problems regarding the forums post it here.

780 posts
  2. Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

1. Spurs News

News And Stories About Our Club

15,356 posts
    2. The Match

Discuss the fixtures and the results whoever Spurs are up against, in any competition.

19,641 posts
    3. Transfer Talk

The clue's in the title. Keep up to date with all the players rumoured to be joining the club here

11,099 posts
    4. MEMORY LANE

WHITE HART LANE MEMORIES

21 posts
  3. Community

1. Football Banter

All other general football chat here that isn't related to Tottenham.

4,505 posts
    2. New Members

Make your first post here and introduce yourself to the Spurs Web regulars so we know who you are.

1,898 posts
    3. General

Anything non spurs

28 posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
    Total Members
    zhaolan1
    Newest Member
    zhaolan1
    Joined 06/22/2017 10:01 AM

• Next Game

Man United

Kick Off:
    Venue:
    Comp:
    Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds
    • England under 21s lose on penalties
      Nothing new here, then. I noticed that the German Manager, Stefan Kunitz, stated his side would not be practising taking penalties before this match. He reckoned that the atmosphere and tensions of having played 120 minutes football and then being required to take a spot kick could never be recreated so therefore trying to practice such a moment would be impossible. Do you take this view or should teams practise taking penalties before the game? My view is that you should. Footballers  still need the skill to put the ball exactly where they want it to go and that only comes with practise. COYS
    • Say Hello
      James, I know what you mean but man...there is little to talk about save rumor and I'm rumored out. Levy and Poch are playing everything close to the vest this summer, even by their standards. The speculation about Harry going to Man U is plainly ridiculous. I think there is some truth to the Walker talk but the longer it goes on without happening the more I wonder. I don't think Dier is going anywhere. Hell, I'm even beginning to wonder if we will get rid of Sissoko or not. As for who the club will bring in...well...right now I don't think anyone outside of Spurs transfer board knows for sure. I read through the "news" everyday looking for a thread of anything that has the sound of truth to it but right now there is precious little.
    • Vincent Marcel
      The rumour mill still keeps churning more out. Footmercato - a french football news channel is claiming that Vincent Marcel, 20, with 10 appearances for Nice in the 2016/17 season and 2 under 20 caps for France,has accepted in principle Spurs offer of a 5 year contract. This website has previously reported the lad has been pursued by 5 top PL clubs but are now saying that Spurs are in pole position to sign him.  Apparently he doesn't have a Wiki page and there is no You Tube video of him! That tells a story that speaks volumes! Considering GKN and N'jie (who both came from the French ligue 1)both signed in the summer window with neither making a first team impression, should I  be getting excited if there is any truth to this story? I suppose it could be 3rd time lucky.   lol COYS
  • Popular Contributors

• Donate

We need to try and raise £120-150 each month to cover our server costs. However as we cannot be guaranteed donations every month, your continued support - offered whenever and however - is still welcomed, and greatly appreciated!